YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 16 April 2016

Honeycolor contact lens review

Hi everyone, recently I bought my first two pairs of contacts and I finally wore one pair so here's my review of them. Well first I ordered my contacts in february and they arrived in about a couple of weeks, which was pretty good. I was really happy with my order because I originally went to buy white out contacts for a future convention and then at checkout I realised that they were giving free lenses with every order. So I took the opportunity to try out some blue lenses, so that I could get used to wearing them before wearing the white outs. And also I've been rather curious to see what I would look like with blue eyes lol.

So here are the lenses I got, the white out zombie lenses of which I will do a review later on when I try them. They costed $25.90

https://www.honeycolor.com/zombie-white-screen-halloween-lens





These are the Super Pinky blue lenses, which came for free with my order. The original price is $25.90

https://www.honeycolor.com/super-pinky-blue#ratings-reviews






                                          

Here are some pics to show how the lenses looked on me, the colour showed up very well even though I have very dark brown eyes.

A before pic just to show the natural colour of my eyes


And here's how I look with the lenses on




I tried them on at first for about 3 or 4 hours, honestly my eyes were kind of irritated from them when I first put them in but then they felt comfortable. After a few hours I decided to take them out because my eyes stang a little, after removing them they still stang for about 1 hour but I applied regular eye drops and they felt fine again. As I am writing this it's been 24hrs since I wore them so rest assured that I didn't get any eye problems, Honeycolor lenses are definitely safe as far as I know. I will be trying them again soon so that I can give more of an accurate review on the comfort of the lenses, maybe my eyes just weren't used to the lenses and the solution or maybe I had some dust on the lense but I will check more carefully next time.

Also Honeycolor sent me free lens cases that are really cute with each pair, I ordered some multipurpose lens solution from them and lycee eyedrops. And I must say I think that the lycee drops are really good, I found them easy to put in whilst wearing my lenses which is a big thing cuz I absolutely HATE putting eyedrops in my eyes.

Overall I think honeycolor is a good place to get lenses, they sell high quality and they provide quick shipping. Right now I prefer not to give my final conclusion on the lenses as I did have some discomfort, although this could be my own fault since others have found the lenses very comfortable. So I will be back with more info soon after I've tried them again.

Before I tried my lenses, I did all my research on them and watched tons of videos but then I tried to put the lenses in but I just couldn't. Then the other day (beginning of april) I came across a video tutorial that a girl made on youtube and it worked for me! I was so relieved and I felt so accomplished, I thought I was never gonna get the damn things in haha. So here is a link for the video if you are also having trouble with lenses, I hope it helps you https://youtu.be/h9GqGRyJ9gA
And also I recommend watching Noodlerella's video about lens care, I found it very helpful. https://youtu.be/hAnW1gbbQq4

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful,
Thanks for reading
(´ . .̫ . `) 
Cherusa

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. prescription contact lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. contact lenses 10 Canal Street Suite 205 Bristol, PA 19012

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are looking good on you. Love it. Just make sure to use contact lens solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice article! Im currently looking for affordable contact lenses for sale can someone recommend where can I buy contact lenses?

    ReplyDelete