YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Nail art tutorials

I like nail art but I always muck it up because I'm not patient enough to let it dry properly : | But I still enjoy it, If you want to start doing nail art you can get tools specifically made for it. I usually just use a pencil as a dotting tool and a small paint brush for details. If you want to you can paint onto fake nails and then glue them on when they're dry, it's much easier if you're right handed like me (or left handed ofcourse). I don't even bother trying to paint designs on my right hand anymore... but anyway here are some designs that you might like to try out.


This one is inspired by Kyari Pamyu Pamyu's Ponponpon video, If you don't know what I'm talking about then watch it here it's really weird but cool.






Here are some visual tutorials:

Keroppi


Hello kitty




The link to this tutorial http://blackcoffee1437.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/panda-nail-art-tutorial.html





http://luuthienluv.blog.me/140135671567


Have fun creating your own nail art! Feel free to comment a link to any kawaii nail art/tutorials you stumble upon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment