YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 16 June 2014

Outfit post #4 GOTHIC

This week I went to Camden in London so I decided to try out a gothic style because I love gothic just as I do Kawaii
 (´ . .̫ . `) 




The shirt is from eBay, my black corset is from Ann Summers (£45) the Jeggings are from Primark and the Creepers are from Shoezone.

I wore my tiger backpack with this outfit and lots of people stopped to tell me they liked it :)


For the day I visited Kelvin Okafor's exhibition in the Albermarle gallery, his work is amazing - so realistic and a real inspiration to me as an artist.

YES THESE ARE DRAWINGS! :O

I also shopped at some stalls and I got a transparent raincoat, some rings and a Breaking Bad Tshirt. Then I ate at Oriental buffet which is the best buffet I've ever had! Their desserts are so cute and tasty too :3






No comments:

Post a Comment