YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 27 July 2014

Hyper Japan post #1

On the 25th of July I went to Earls court in London for Hyper Japan the UK's biggest J-culture event!  

I wore a blue polkadot shirt with peterpan collar from Primark, my petticoat from eBay and the corset that I made myself. Along with my tiger backpack ofcourse ^o^




The event is carried over three days and features on stage performances of varying interests, from fashion to music to  cooking and martial arts. There were a lot of stalls with lolita/fairykei fashion items, and a lot of people were dressed up in j-fashion or cosplay. It was so awesome meeting people in London who liked the same things as I do and dressed similarly to me ^ - ^

 Here are some photos that I took when I checked out the stalls.


This is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's original Ponponpon costume which was flown to the venue all the way from Japan!









This stand was selling really cute jewelry that was made with paper origami stars. Their business cards were super cute too so check them out! 











I tried mango flavoured shaved ice from a stall called Niceice and it tasted quite good.

Here are pics of the things I brought home from Hyper Japan






 

Hope you enjoyed this post, and if you haven't already done so, check out Hyper Japan. And stay tuned for another post about fashion at Hyper Japan ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment