YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Another Haul


     
In this pic you can see the bambi shirt I bought which I wore with my overalls both from Primark, excuse the funny face lol 😜


This is the fob watch I got from Camden market, it cost me only £4 and I just really love the style of it.


I also got a Studio Ghibli - Spirited away shirt from Camden market because I freakin love Studio Ghibli's animations!


And I got these awesome jelly shoes from Office that I have wanted for ages, they cost £25 and they're by Juju. Check them out they have lots of cool colours and designs :)  
I also ordered a 3D Rilakkuma case because it's sooo kawaii, I think it was about £2 from Ebay.


I got this awesome satchel bag for only £9 from primark for when I'm going out and don't have much to carry.


And finally I got this awesome tiger back pack that I have been craving for ages ever since I followed Tokyo fashion on facebook and saw it in a post. I totally had to get it because it's weird and it's cool and I know that I'll be the only one in college who has it, and I like to stand out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment