YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 24 April 2014

Outfit post!

I've been wanting to do an outfit post for ages so finally here it is hope you enjoy!



The shirt I'm wearing is the Spirited away shirt that I mentioned in my latest haul, I decided to wear it with marvel comic leggings that I got from Primark. I'm also wearing a mint coloured hoodie with canvas shoes and frilly socks which are also from Primark.

I decided to make it a little more interesting by wearing different coloured shoes.

Also I'm wearing my awesome tiger backpack that arrived in the post just yesterday, I was so excited to get this! There are better pics of it below






And for accessories I went for a mood ring, which is why I took two pics the second one is a much more pretty colour. And my turtle ring that my parents got me as a birthday present a couple years ago.

So that was my first outfit post, I hope you enjoyed it! There will be more to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment