YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 19 October 2014

knitting/crotcheting a few things

It's gotten quite cold recently so I decided to crochet a few things to keep warm so here are some pics and links to the tutorial and my own scarf :)






The first thing that I crocheted was this cute hat with earflaps, I used a tutorial for this one because I didn't have a clue how to go about making this hat. Click here for the tutorial that I used, Violet's blog has really awesome posts so be sure to check it out.






Then I just make this really easy scarf which I just double crocheted in rows to make, about 4 for each colour. It was a really time consuming craft but I was determined to get it finished and I'm definently glad I did because it's makes so much of a difference when it's so cold.


Hope this was helpful
Cherusa
(´ . .̫ . `) 

No comments:

Post a Comment