YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 29 July 2013

Kawaii origami



There are some DIYs in progress coming soon, this post is all about kawaii origami which I plan to make. I thought I might as well find you guys some tutorials and stuff since I wasn't able to post one yet. So I went hunting for origami and found quite a lot:












Origami stars are really easy, I've made loads of these before. I like drawing faces on them and you can make them into cute jewelery (use PVA glue to harden them and help keep their shape).

here are some kawaii faces you can refer to if you want to draw some on your stars.


And the stars look really cool in jars, the bear jars look so cool filled with them (need to get me one of those).



Origami books (^ u ^)






Pikachu origami with instructions on it.



Totoro!!!!

 
                   


A bow >o<







And finally there are 3D origami pieces you can make, you can use the pieces to make cute sculptures.


The diagram above shows how you can make the pieces and fit them together, you can pretty much make anything with them.






Have fun folding!  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment